1. 14 Patterns of Biophilic Design. William Browning, Catherine Ryan, Joseph Clancy. 2014.
2. A New Approach to Understanding the Impact of Circadian Disruption on Human Health. Mark S Rea, Andrew Bierman, Mariana G. Figueiro, and John D Bullough. 2008.
3. Biophilia: Does Visual Contact with Nature Impact on Health and Well-Being? Bjørn Grinde and Grete Grindal Patil.
4. Daylight and Productivity- A Possible Link to Circadian Regulation. Mariana G. Figueiro, Mark S. Rea, Anne C. Rea.
5. Designing Lighting Systems Tuned to Circadian Rhythms. Ute Besenecker. June 2017.
6. Electromagnetic Fields and Public Health Intermediate Frequencies (IF). World Health Organization. 2005.
7. Electromagnetic fields and public health: Base stations and wireless technologies. World Health Organization. 2006.
8. Emerging Nature-Based Parameters for Health and Well-Being in the Built Environment. Catherine O. Ryan, William D. Browning, Joseph O. Clancy, Scott L. Andrews, and Namita B. Kallianpurkar. 2014.
9. The Health Benefits of Human-Centric Lighting Using LEDs. Yoelit H. Hiebert.
10. How Do I Eliminate Stress with Color? Dr. Edward Group DC.
11. Impact of Light on Outcomes in Healthcare Settings. Anjali Joseph.
12. LED lamps interfering with radio transmissions. Sarah Bailey. LEAPFROG LIGHTING.
13. Light Early in the Day: An Important Part of Your Sleep Routine. Dr. Michael Breus.
14. Light Therapy and Alzheimer’s Disease and Related Dementia: Past, Present, and Future. Nicholas Hanford and Mariana Figueiro.
15. Night Shift Work, Light at Night, and Risk of Breast Cancer. Scott Davis, Dana K. Mirick, Richard G. Stevens
16. Pineal melatonin level disruption in humans due to electromagnetic fields and ICNIRP limits. Department of Electrical and Electronic Engineering, The University of Melbourne, Parkville, VIC 3010, Australia. 2013.
17. The Power of Color in the Healthcare Environment. Laura Guido-Clark Design, LLC.
18. Proposing Measures of Flicker in the Low Frequencies for Lighting Applications. Brad Lehman, Department of Electrical & Computer Engineering, Northeastern University, Boston MA Arnold Wilkins, Visual Perception Unit, University of Essex, Colchester, UK Sam Berman, Senior Scientist Emeritus Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory, Berkeley CA Michael Poplawski, Pacific Northwest National Laboratory, Portland OR Naomi Johnson Miller, Pacific Northwest National Laboratory, Portland OR. 2011.
19. Red Light Therapy Benefits, Research & Mechanism of Action. Dr. Josh Axe.
20. Research Recap. Mariana Figueiro. February 2003.
21. What is Biophilic Design? Oliver Heath Design.
22. What is Orgone? Orgite Creations.
23. What to do If You Find High EMF Levels. Less EMF Inc.
24. Wireless Lighting Controls Offer Flexibility and Cost Savings in Commercial Buildings. Craig Dilouie. 2011.
25. Narrow Spectrum Lighting Healthcare, Research and Cleanroom Applications. Kenall.
26. Hugs Infant Protection. Stanley Healthcare. 2017.
27. Timing of light exposure affects mood and brain circuits. T.A. Bedrosian and R.J. Nelson. 2017.